[vdr] Re: DVB-c channels.conf for Turku, Finland

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003, Jan Ekholm wrote:

>Hi,
>
>The following channels.conf *may* work for the cable network in Turku,
>Finland:
>
>	http://www.infa.abo.fi/~chakie/media/dvb/channels.conf
>
>Tuning to them requires the patches by Jaakko Hyvätti, found here:
>
>	http://hyvatti.iki.fi/~jaakko/dvb/
>
>The file is generated using these instructions:

And it all actually works too using vdr 1.1.20, which works really great!
I'm a very happy camper right now. The picture does regularly break down
into mosaic, when recording. What is the suggested action when recording,
should one leave the same channel on or watch something else? Should it be
possible to watch and record at the same time? What about another channel.

I did get it to crash once with the below errorm but I don't think it
actually is too informative:

Jan  7 21:41:04 hex kernel: buffer empty
Jan  7 21:41:42 hex kernel: buffer empty
Jan  7 21:41:43 hex kernel: av71100: ARM crashed!

Otherwise I'm very happy with the system.

Klaus, Jaakko and all others: great work!

--
           "Right, you bastards, you're... you're geography"
                                         -- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!