[vdr] Re: crash while switching vdr 1.0.4

Gerhard Steiner wrote:
> Hello,
> some time ago I reported a crash while switching in vdr
> 1.0.4 AIO 1009, but there was no response.
>
> If I have e.g. 35 channels and I type in directly "111" vdr
> crashes.

This seems to be a problem of the AIO patch, though I didn't test it
with 1.0.4, but see below:

> I don't know, whether this occurs also in vdr 1.1.x or not.
> But it is really annoying.

It doesn't happen with vanilla 1.1.x but if you use the AIO patch, than
I get the same behaviour with 1.1.x.
The colour patch seems to be the culprit.

BTW: Who is maintaining this patch?

Cheers,
Juri