[vdr] Re: AIO-Patch for vdr-1.1.20

> You should definitely do this, as it has e.g. a working (read: not
> segfaulting) bars patch, so that you have those nice progressbars in
the
> 'what's on now' screen. I like them very much :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Juri

What about overall stability?

When I tried AIO for VDR 1.1.15 (or earlier) for the first time, there
were a lot of crashes and I believed that this had to do with the early
development stage of VDR. Later on I read in this list that this was
mainly caused by the AIO, and working with vanilla VDR later on indeed
was much more stable.

Greetings

Jörg