[vdr] Re: I'm back - Re: AIO - missing features?

[07:42:45] <@|GeNiUs|> seen alesan
[07:42:47] <@LinuxDVB> alesan was last on IRC channel #LinuxDVB 121 days,
16 hours, 23 minutes ago.

Well I would see it was time for you to come back !!!

Cya in #LinuxDVB
Stefan

Alessio Sangalli <alesan@manoweb.com>
Sent by: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org
10.01.2003 01:01
Please respond to vdr

        To:     vdr@linuxtv.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [vdr] I'm back  - Re: AIO - missing features?

Ciao to everyone, I'm back... I've missed you all a lot. Now I've
returned to my house with a vdr-box to hack and improve (actually, two,
a "production" system and a "developer's" workstation)

I'll have to get up-to-date with the new vdr versions... however...

Ulrich Petri wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i just upgraded to VDR 1.1.20 (plugins - cooool :) and ElchiAIO2, but
> i'm missing some of the former AIO features, that i really used to
> "love" :)
>
> Namely:
> - small Font's

it was made by me and I think it shouldn't be a big work to port on a
new version of the AIO

> - tech display

it was still made by me and I suspect I'll have to hack a bit on the new
sources...

bye!!!
ciao
as