[vdr] Re: ORF?

At 7:51 Uhr +0100 10.1.2003, Harald Milz wrote:
Hi again,

this has been asked before but I got no answer yet. The ORF{1,2} channels
not being FTA, is there any way to (legally) receive them? They are on my
analog cable but over time I would rather get rid of the cable because I
can't DVR it :-)
I think besides the CAM you need someone living in Austria, who can get the Smartcard for you (but giving the Smartcard away to someone outside Austria is maybe also not completely legal). Anyway, like Premiere ORF will be changing the decryption standard of their channels, so you'll need a different CAM that is used now.

Greets from Switzerland
Dany