[vdr] Re: Improved CAM support in VDR

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Using this new firmware I implemented CAM support into VDR, which is now
> available in version 1.1.21 (see my other posting announcing this new
> version). All CAM specific code can be found in the new files VDR/ci.[hc].

What kind of problems does this actually fix with CAM support?

I'm using DVB-C and CONAX, and only problem I've had so far, is that
sometimes swapping over to other encrypted channels doesn't work. After
this happens I can only watch that one encrypted channel and others remain
"black". Restarting drivers helps. Maybe I've been lucky?

Can you (or anyone else?) tell weither this is CAM related problem, or
driver related? I'll try the new firmware+drivers+VDR as soon as possible.