[vdr] Re: SV: CAM support, was Improved CAM support in VDR

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> So there are no CA descriptors detected.
> Hmmm, could it be that your provider broadcasts the CA descriptors on
> a different transponder than the actual programme? I can hardly imagine
> that...
>
> I'm afraid at the moment I can't see why you don't get any CA descriptors.

Well, it certainly amazes me too.
And everything works with 1.1.20 and driver from 2.1.2003 & patched Root.

I'll try again, will try to tune to Canal+ Finland which is the channel
CanalDigital says that one must tune to to receive key updates etc. if
the card is expired. (mine isn't!)

--
Bror Heinola # +358-40-523-2171
count@iki.fi # +358-40-746-3053