[vdr] two little feature suggestions for VDR

Hi,

I enjoy using VDR every day, and the more often I use it the more ideas come to my mind how to extend its possibilities...
Here are two little thoughts:

1. In the "Channels" menu, it is not possible to choose (i.e. "jump to") a channel directly via the number buttons, although this might be useful while having about 300 channels ...

2. In the "Program" (EPG) menu, the blue button is still unused. Anyway, there is one possibility the EPG in VDR does not offer: Let's say I want to know what' s on today (on all channels) at 20.15h or on Tuesday at 06.00h. The blue button (maybe called "later") could be used for that. If you press it, you could enter day and time and then get a survey of the program at this time.

I know you (esp. Klaus) are instantly busy with different issues, but maybe you could at least keep this in mind...

Matthias