[vdr] Re: two little feature suggestions for VDR

Hi Matthias,

> 1. In the "Channels" menu, it is not possible to choose (i.e. "jump to")
> a channel directly via the number buttons, although this might be useful
> while having about 300 channels ...

I, too, thought about this, but now I'm not sure if it is really of
interest. Here is why I came to this conclusion:

- You can flip through the pages very quickly with the
  left and right buttons.

- If you already approx. know where your channel is, you could
  enter an number in the normal small OSD (just as you suggest)
  and then press the channels menu button. It's just one more
  button to press.

Greetz,
Reinhard

---