[vdr] Announcement:NEWSTRUCT driver snapshot archive

Hi,

I just want to let everybody know that I finally extended the DVB driver CVS archive at http://www.linuxdvb.tv/ download/ to store a daily copy of the NEWSTRUCT branch. I thought this might be useful because the release of VDR 1.2 is around the corner and some useful features (not only for developers) are only available in the NEWSTRUCT branch.

I uploaded all daily snapshots since Ralph Metzler forked off the NEWSTRUCT branch on 02/11/2002. The snapshots will now be updated automatically together with the copies of the HEAD branch each morning at 6 AM (CET).

Regards,
hh