[vdr] Success on remote plugin + ci ir receiver + standar remote control

Hello,

Several weeks ago I started a thread asking about how to make the ir receiver
of the dvd-s card work with a standar remote. None of the efforts of the
people on the list ( to whom I am very pleased ) lead me to a solution, and
the conclusion was that I should have a remote control compatible with the ci
receiver to make the plugin work. This remote control should be the one that
comes with the card.
This weekend I have had the time to start playing with the remote thing again,
and as I suspected that my standar remote (made by thomson) should work if
configured properly, I have been checking on this and this are the results.

	Configuration:
		Technotrend DVB-s Rev 1.4
		CI Rev 1.4
		Standar Remote Control made by Thomson (bought at a supermarket)
		VDR 1.1.21 + remote plugin
		keymap hauppage.rc5 plus some codes got from /var/log/messages

	To make the plugin work I just had to program the remote control with the
code of a remote compatible with the dvb driver. I found 4 brand types that
are compatible with the receiver of the hauppage/siemmens/technotrend card.
The one that had better results was one regarding a Grunding sat receiver. In
my case the code for the Thomson remote control is 215. This lets me use at
least arrows, numbers, colors, menu, ok and a few more keys.

I post this info because I feel that it is important to know to which brands
is the card/driver compatible with. If it is of interest I will post the
other brands and a keymap.rc5 for the thomson (I will also post the model of
the thomson remote) remote control acting as a remote of a grundig sat
receiver.

Luis