[vdr] Re: vdr crashes if a timer begins

Am/On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:06:49 +0100 schrieb(en)/wrote Martin
Neuditschko <yosuke.tomoe@gmx.net>:

> 1 week ago I added a new timer and updated to vdr-1.1.20. Now
> everytime the timer starts  vdr crashes. I used vdr-1.1.20 and since
> yesterday vdr-1.1.21 with drivers 'delivered' with vdr-1.1.21.

Actually, it seems to crash when recording, independent on it's started
from timer or menu, for me. Yesterday I tried to record something while
watching it at the same time, and after e few (~10 or 15, IIRC) minutes
vdr seemed to restart the driver (at least it looked like that, because
some ugly lines were on the screen, and short after that the copyright
notice occured) in a loop. It didn't show any reaction to my commands,
so only a kill -9 stopped it. No output, because most of the time I
redirect to /dev/null, but I'll retry it today.

Eckard