[vdr] Re: Mplayer-Plugin and Movies without 25fps

On Monday 13 January 2003 18:31, you wrote:
> Hi
>
> Today i installed the Mplayer-Plugin.
> But i have Problems with Movies which dont have 25fps.
> The Mplayer stops for a short moment, every second one time.
>
> Does anybody has the same Problem and how can i solve this?
>
> Mirko

Is your TV-Set capable to show ntsc ? If not I guess there is no solution. As
far as I know mplayer looks at the resolution to look if it is ntsc or pal,
so rescaling to a ...x480 resolution should help. AFAIR walther reinhard
buchner has provided a improved mplayer.sh So maybe this one is worth a try.

Greets

Steffen

--
counter.li.org : #296567.