[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: tictactoe plugin vdr-tictactoe-0.1

Hi Marcel,

> The first version of the TicTacToe plugin is available from:
> http://www.wiesweg-online.de/linux/vdr/vdr-tictactoe-0.1.tgz

Hey, I like it. Nice to relax with ;o)))

> If you win in "Invincible"-mode you can be really proud of you!

Will try as soon as I get all my mod code back into my PC ;o))

Keep those mini games coming.

P.S @all:

Has anyone continued work on the Xmame for DVB?
It would be great to be able to play MAME games w/o a joystick
(i.e. with the RCU ;O))

Greetz,
Reinhard

---