[vdr] recordings scattered

Hello List,

in about 1 out of 5 recordings (regardless of temperature of the PC) strange things occur: Recording goes normal but when I want to view my recording the first time  I see the current frame of the ongoing program and parts of the first frame of my new recording that I want to watch that is scattered into blocks going from top to bottom I cannot view the new recording. Looking into the files with linux they are of normal size. Also genindex does not help to restore my new recording

Is this a common problem ?

Does someone know the cause ?

My system: Suse 7.3., reiserfs, DVB card, Athlon 1,3Ghz, 80Gb

Thank You for Your help

Marek Jauss