[vdr] Re: recordings scattered

Marek.Jauss@neuro.med.uni-giessen.de wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> in about 1 out of 5 recordings (regardless of temperature of the PC) strange things occur: Recording goes normal but when I want to view my recording the first time...

Does this mean that if you stop replay and restart it, you then see the correct replay?

I also have that sometimes (although here the video of the current channel simply
goes on and the audio gets muted). When I restart the replay, everything works fine.

I don't know where I could do something about this in VDR, though...

>  I see the current frame of the ongoing program and parts of the first frame of my new recording that I want to watch that is scattered into blocks going from top to bottom I cannot view the new recording. Looking into the files with linux they are of normal size. Also genindex does not help to restore my new recording
>
> Is this a common problem ?
>
> Does someone know the cause ?
>
> My system: Suse 7.3., reiserfs, DVB card, Athlon 1,3Ghz, 80Gb

Klaus