[vdr] Re: dvd-plugin: does it work?

> > > No, it segfaults.
> >
> > no it doesn.t segfault. i works *g*
> >
> > are you know wiser then before? i guess not. sorry. but dvd-0.2.0
> works
> > for
> > me.
> > driver version from 1.11.2002 and vdr-1.1.20.
> >

> Does also work (theoretically) here on SuSE 8.0, but I also did not
get
> it to work on SuSE 8.1 ('no IMDCT found' etc.). Don´t know the exact
> reason for this...

Furthermore, I want to add, that I currently can´t play miniDVDs (DVD
content on CD-Rs). Does anybody know the reason for this or how to fix
it? I remember that it worked in the past, although I neither changed
the linux distribution, nor the version of the DVD plugin. The only
difference is the used VDR version and the drive...

Jörg