[vdr] Re: vdradmin v0.22

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 09:08:13PM +0000, Richard Walker wrote:
> > a new version of vdradmin is available
>
> Is it me, or does this not work?
>
> Is anyone using vdradmin to view the schedules and set up recordings?
> (especially if you are in the UK, and using DVB-T)

I'd say you should get the current programme and the next one... because
that's all the EPG data you get in the UK since ITVDigital went down the
pan :/

Maybe 'now and next' info is transmitted in a different section of the
MPEG stream, and vdr/vdradmin only looks in the main EPG part, which is
currently empty.

I could of course be wrong (as usual).

gdh