[vdr] Re: OT: a rant regarding DVB-C cards

I think we have a winner right here ;)

s-video output, possibility to not use the dvb tv-out, acceptable price from usa-x.org (209,- or 219,- with a remote) are all good criterias. By the way, does anybody know whether the remote works in VDR with a 2.1 revision dvb-c?

Thank you very much everybody for your help, I'm ready to go shopping :)

Juha