[vdr] Re: How to use 5.1 with VDR?

I think this happens because vdr does stay in transfer
mode after stoping record.

When i switch to a other channel and back transfermode is gone.

Is it possible to say vdr "allways use trasfermode with channels
who have a DD audio channel" ?

On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 02:18:05PM +0100, Jan Rieger wrote:

> [...]

  _     ___
 #_~`--'__ `===-,  Markus Benning <me@w3r3wolf.de>
 `.`.     `#.,//   http://www.w3r3wolf.de
 `__.__    `####\  Open Source is a philosophy
      ~~\ ,###'~   not a price tag !
         \##'