[vdr] Re: feature idea for vdr: letterbox plugin

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 01:42:11PM +0100, Eckard Brauer wrote:

> > thats so damned easy to program, that it is even not worth starting vi
> > for it.
>
> So could I ask you to use emacs or your favourite email editor != vi for
> doing so?

sorry, my email editor IS vi and my installation lacks emacs. :-)

> Programming is easy all the time, but there's a lack of some background
> info :)

this is the perfect project for those who want to start programming plugins
for vdr. just take, for example, the time plugin, remove most of the code,
add a little bit here and there and compile. and don't forget to post the
URL for downloading here. ;-)

i, for myself, improve tetris, when i really have an hour left to waste.

best regards and good luck ....
clemens