[vdr] ANNOUNCE: mplayer.sh version 0.0.6a-jha

Here we go with a new version of my mplayer.sh that was derived from
Martin Hoffmann's work. Kudos.

Version 0.0.6a-jha

Features:
- scales as little as possible
- distinguishes between NTSC and PAL files; plays videos with the right
  TV norm
- added AC3 support (thanks to Christian Jacobsen)
- you can now disable either NTSC or PAL support to force all videos to
  either PAL or NTSC
- added support for mplayer's '-speed' option; disabled by default,
  because it didn't work as expected for me (you can enable it in the
  config file)
- detects the SLAVE mode from the vdr-mplayer plugin
- handles all video formats that mplayer can play

Important:
You need to use the config file that's included in the tarball!

Get it from http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/VDR/
(always take the newest verion)

Comments are welcome.

Have fun,