[vdr] AW: Re: ANNOUNCE: mplayer.sh version 0.0.6a-jha

Hi Andre,

> i've tried the new version, but it dont works with my MPlayer
> 0.90pre8-2.95.3. Im using this version of mplayer, because i've patched
> the source, so that i can use the dvb cards spdif for ac3.
>
> the patch dont works for newer versions of mplayer. So your mplayer.sh is
> not running, because mplayer hasnt the option -identify.

You could use 2 different Version of mplayer. One for vdr2divx (pre8 = ac3)
and one for Playing videos (rc1-rc3).
It's not that difficult. I have changed a previous version of mplayer.sh and
vdr2divx so that it works like that - see :
http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=923&sid=

Greetings
Christian