[vdr] Re: Image Plugin

Hi Kai,

I have applied your patch to the mp3-plugin and created a file imagesources.conf. However, when I try to display a jpg-image from my image-directory, the screen turns black and I get error messages:

sh: mount.sh: command not found
image: beauty patch detected
sh: convert.sh: command not found
Fehler bei Anzeige

Where do I have to put your convert.sh? What other programs have to be installed to get the image viewer running?

Thanks,

Matthias

Kai Tobias Burwieck wrote:

Hi

i've written a patch for the mp3/mplayer plugin to support images.
if you get this patch, you must have a file named imagesources.conf in =
your conf/plugin directory like mp3sources.conf. The plugin calls the =
script convert.sh which convert the selected file in a mpeg still image.
it is the first version. :-)

bye kai

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: image.diff