[vdr] Re: DVB-T stream corruption in Finland

Rantanen Teemu wrote:
But 'continuity error' means (at least in princible) that some packets from
the sky were not received, and this usually means minor disturbance in the
picture or in the sound. I get these if the antenna is not positioned
correctly (=perfectly).
Funny, I would have thought that my antenna was perfect, gotta try
my Mark I antenna again. http://efo61.efore.fi/vdr/antennas.html

Anyway, your patch is brilliant, it has solved the totally crappy picture on my Nova-T. THANK YOU.

--
lauri.tischler@iki.fi * Let all cats bloom *
The Olde Farthe * Chinese prowerb *