[vdr] Re: DVB-T stream corruption in Finland

The 'moving bytes' is quite meaningless, you should disable that.

But 'continuity error' means (at least in princible) that some packets from
the sky were not received, and this usually means minor disturbance in the
picture or in the sound. I get these if the antenna is not positioned
correctly (=perfectly).

But again, 'continuity error' is not what was actually wrong in remuxer.
That bug does not report messages. If you want to check your signal, you
might change the '8*MAX_PLENGTH' back to '4*MAX_PLENGTH' in remux.c. Then
the code will report stream corruption errors as "PES packet length overflow
in remuxer (stream corruption)".

And one more clarification. The bug happens only when the streams goes
through remuxer. This happens at least when you record into the hard disk or
use 'transfer mode' (another mpeg-card to decode than to receive, or DXR3).
I'm not sure are those shown if you have mpeg-capable DVB-card. But even
then the recordings into hard disk can get corrupted.

					Teemu