[vdr] Re: DVB-T stream corruption in Finland

> From: Gregor Lawatscheck [mailto:gpel@mpex.net]
>
> I also suspected the problem to be in the remuxer, but was barking up the
> wrong tree with the ts2pes / PTS stuff. You might say the fix is "quite
> simple" but it's certainly beyond me - I increased MMAX_PLENGTH in remux.c
> to *16 at one point, when trial & erroring whether it might be the
> packetsize - but that alone didn't resolve it. It looks like you've done
> some other nice magic, which I can't quite conceive at the moment just
> from
> looking at the patch because it adds other stuff as well and is in the
> form
> of ! rather than just + / - all the way.

Perhaps the maximum packet size in UK is even higher than 16*, on some
channels at least? I don't know what the standard says about this. Do you
get 'PES packet length overflow' -messages into the syslog?

I tried to write other diffs in a way that they won't break anything.

When looking back the syslog from few days, I found one 'video data stream
broken' message, and it happened shortly after the channel change...

					Teemu