[vdr] Re: DVB-T stream corruption in Finland

At 20:13 23/01/2003, you wrote:
Sorry to say, but the problem is not totally solved.
I just started to record Farscape and the number of continuity errors
went right up, a lot, quite a few artefacts in the picture.
Not as bad as it was, but slightly annoying.
Well, I'm getting my fullfunction DVB-T board next week,
that should do the trick.
Strange. What's your verror and block error rate on the stream according to dvbtune? I've had a very stable picture here with this patch on the Mux concerned. I thought continuity errors were related to errors in tuning not transport...