[vdr] Re: kvdr 0.52

On Friday 24 January 2003 18:32, you wrote:
> On Friday, 24. January 2003 11:38, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> > Where can I download it ?, I want it to make a test if it compiles on
> > Mandrake 9.0
>
> Sorry - should have included the link before:
>
> http://www.s.netic.de/gfiala

Ok I tried it. Two problems I got (or it is one on two different places)

main.cpp:53:

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{

  KAboutData aboutData( "kvdr", I18N_NOOP("Kvdr"),
    VERSION, description, KAboutData::License_GPL,   		<======
    "(c) 2001, guido");
  aboutData.addAuthor("guido",0, "gfiala@s.netic.de");

    "0.5.2"/*VERSION*/, description, KAboutData::License_GPL,

the same in ckvdrcfg.cpp in line 247. Not a real solution, but it was
compiling after that. Before I had of course to run 'make -f
admin/Makefile.common cvs' with a current kde-admin.

And two feature requests: deinterlacing  ;-)  and upscaling for fullscreen.
Ahh and a third request. I would love a little seperate box displaying the
current station (I love to hear radio while browsing and that would be nice
for it)

Thanks, nice tool .....

--
Regards