[vdr] Re: AW: CPU load running VDR

On Friday 24 January 2003 19:41, you wrote:
> [...]

There don't must be a broken cable. A single entry in channels.conf is enough
then epg kicks in. I have seen such a behavior too on my machine. Just hadn't
the time to track this down. If I have loaded driver and not running vdr I
have this wild-running kdvb-fe processes too. Ahh and 90 % on duron 1100 is
quite a lot ;). (Currently I use 1.1.15 again, because 1.1.20 has problems
with some EPG)

--
Regards
Steffen