[vdr] remote too sensible

Hi,

I use lirc and a homebrew serial receiver but I have the same problem when
using the IR-Port of my primary DVB-S-card: the remote is to sensible. When
I press a button it happens every fourth or fifth time that VDR recognizes
TWO button presses and skips a channel when zapping or selects something I
don't want to select. Is there a known way to make the remote lazier? I
would be very happy even if I have to insert a sleep() somewhere.

Best regards
Steffen