[vdr] Wrong timezone

Hi,

i have setup a new mini distribution for my dvb box. But now i live one
houre in the past. This must be a wrong timezone setting i think, but how to
change it? The epg shows the right film for the actual (real) time, but all
the times are in the past, too.

Can someone help me to say VDR that it must add one hour (or two in the
summer) to all the times he uses?

The computer runs on GMT. That was fine on my last setup (a Mandrake 8.2)
and it should do it an this system (a ttylinux 2.7 based mini system,
extended with the libraries needed for vdr [and its plugins], lirc and
lcdproc, all running out of a ramdisk booted from a compact flash card).

Under "normal" distributions i would enter the setup tool and change my
timezone to "Germany", but now i don't know what to do ...

Thanks in advance,
Oliver