[vdr] A very little bug when deleting recording ?

Hi,

i noted a thing and i want to ask if it is a normal behaviour for vdr or
if it is a very very little bug.

Let me explain ( or try to ):

I start playing a recording, and then I press canc to return to live
viewing. I go in the main menu ( i see the Resume button at the bottom
right of the screen ) then i go in the recording menu and delete the
video i was plying just before, after confirmation vdr shows me the main
menu... but the resume button __is still there__ even if i deleted the
recording ( yes, i know the recording is still on the disk, but it is
"logically" deleted, i think ).

Sorry if i disturbed :))

Bye,
   ANgelus.