[vdr] Replay recording buglet.

Hi,

I've noticed a little buglet when replaying a recording. Sometimes (about
every third time) when I select a recording from the "recordings" menu and
press the red button for playback, nothing will happen. The same channel
that was on stays on and the recording doesn't start. However, if I
reactivate the menu, there is a "stop playback" (or similar, I use Swedish
menus), so apparently the playback is running somewhere. Pressing "stop
playback" and selecting the recording for playback again usually works and
I can watch the recording.

This is no big problem, but could be a sign of something being slightly
broken under the hood. This is with 1.1.20, I'll start using 1.1.22
tonight and see if the problem still persists.

Btw, what is the size of the screen? Is it 720x576? Not the OSD but the
"real" screen.

--
"It would seem that you have no useful skill or talent whatsoever," he said.
              "Have you thought of going into teaching?"