[vdr] Re: EPG Feature Request : what's on at 20:15

Hi,

To save mail's :) I'll try to answer on more than one mail here.

> vdradmin provides this feature. But you have to use a browser to look at
> this information.

> If you can live with a sommething outside of VDR the "epg2tt.pl" script
> from yesterday seems to be the thing you want.

Thanks for your input, but I would really like to use this feature from my
Sofa. VDR is only connected to the TV.
With an Browser I could also use somthing like www.tvtv.de ;)

> Some time ago I sugested Klaus to implement something like
> this.
> I had no time until now, but I will try to implement this
> over the weekend.
>
> lg, Gerhard

Sounds really good :))

> >> In the AIO patch 10.09 for VDR 1.0.4 there was integrated the
> >> CALENDAR patch. That one was really cool :-))
>
> I'm working on it for my 1.1.17 mod. If it runs w/o seg faults
> it will also be ported to the 1.2 stable (asaio).
> Reinhard

Sounds really great too :))

I saw this in the AIO - but thought that it was an ordinary calendar !?
What does the Calendar patch do ?
Is it stable with 1.0.4, when also using DVD/Mplayer/MP3/CB aso. (no
teletext) ?
Because of AC3 I am still using 1.0.4.

On a regulary basis I am still testing the new versions - but without AC3
it's not the same :(

Greetings
Christian