[vdr] Re: A very little bug when deleting recording ?

Hi

You even can delete a recording during Viewing  it... (as i know)
If you press the "delete" button - VDR rename it vrom *.REC to *.DEL and
if you open your Recordings-Menu again - you donīt see it again because
itīs not ending with .REC

The next time your vdr is idle (noting to do) it scann the Directory for
Recordings to delete and delete it. - Or you make a new Recording and VDR need
the Space then it delete it...

thatīs all...

CU