[vdr] Re: EPG Feature Request : what's on at 20:15

Hi,

Matthias

Christian Jacobsen wrote:

Hallo List,

i love VDR, thanks Klaus - great Work :)
And thanks to all the others making patches/plugins :)

The "What's on now" / "Next" are great features of VDR.
What I miss is something like "what's on at 20:15" (or another time if you
like - maybe settings selectable)

If at 17:00 I look at what is on tonight (20:15), that is quite difficult.
You have to go to the "what's on Next", then change channel, then go to
"Programm" of that channel, then back to "Next", change channel and so on.

Maybee something like "what's on next" only at a later time and either with
2 lines per programm or switchable like the "Now"/"Next" - so that one can
see what is running 20:15 and what is running afterwards. Maybee even the
Day could be switchable so that you can see whats on tomorrow at 20:15 ;)

It could also be that pressing Green will first display "now", then "next",
then "after next" (next 2), then "after after next" (next 3) aso. There
should be an way back to "now" though.
It is probably difficult as not all programs are the same length - maybee
the the smallest should "decide" and the other channels still shows the same
program.

I hope it is clear what I mean, otherwise ask me :)

Does someone have better ideas / Suggestions ?
Or maybee something like this already exists :)

Greetings
Christian