[vdr] Re: Requirements for MP3-Plugin

Hi,
No, i can't see any entries in the list.

My mp3sources.conf look like this:

/mnt/cdrom;CDROM;1
/mnt/share1/MP3s/;Global MP3s;0

If i say MP3->Browse the list is empty and after "Play all" (i hope, that
this is the right translation because i have the german version) it says in
the OSD: "Fehler beim Aufbau der Playliste"

Oliver