[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: bitstreamout-0.42i (Was: AC3 over Soundcard(live and replay))

> use -D option of vdr to force vdr to use only your dvb-s card
> (of course you would have to connect your tv to it) then no
> transfer mode should be needed.

If this is absolute the last option to find the fault I can do this. But
the cabeling is by at tghe moment very difficult (that is one reason for
using the Siemens DVB-C as primary card, this card has all ports extern
available, incl. RGB and S-Video, in and out, one thick cable with many
lines at an sub-d connector on slot).

@Werner: Need you the information without transfer-mode ?

...Hagen