[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: bitstreamout-0.42i (Was: AC3 over Soundcard(liveand replay))

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, H. Schöbel (HS) wrote:

HS> If this is absolute the last option to find the fault I can do this. But
HS> the cabeling is by at tghe moment very difficult (that is one reason for
HS> using the Siemens DVB-C as primary card, this card has all ports extern
HS> available, incl. RGB and S-Video, in and out, one thick cable with many
HS> lines at an sub-d connector on slot).

for testing it's enough to use the external composite video out of dvb-s.

Of course Werner should tell you, if he needs the tests at all. (your last
mail looked like a success report, but I'm not an expert)

HS> @Werner: Need you the information without transfer-mode ?

c ya
        Sergei
--