[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: bitstreamout-0.42i (Was: AC3 over Soundcard (live and replay))

The bitstreamout-Plugin works fine for me but I have one feature request. Is it possible to patch the dvd-Plugin to make it usable with bitstreamout like it was done with the AC3overDVB patch?
I have tried to hack the dvd plugin sources but since I have no kowledge of C, I didn't make it.