[vdr] Re: Using VDR with UK digital terrestrial (problems andobservations)

> While I have your attention here on the list -- can both of you actually
> tune to BBC2 and BBC News 24 with vdr 1.1.22 (or anything newer than 1.1.13
> with newstruct)? It keeps b0rking up here and I have to change the channel
> time and again until it eventually works. Are you both using dxr3s rather
> than dvb-s for output?

I'm using a DVB-S and I get exactly the same, and as you saym it's usually
BBC2 and BBC News 24 that have the problem, although occassionally I get
it with other channels.

I also get it with recordings, especially if I skip forward or try to fast
forward/rewind through the recording. It goes to start, I get a few
seconds of audio, then it totally stops. Anyone know why? It never used to
with vdr-1.0.4