[vdr] Re: error with dxr3 and vdr 1.1.20

Hello again,

I managed to get a picture on my tv with my hollywood+.

After chmod 777 /dev/em8300* ./ldm and em8300setup I started mplayer
with
mplayer mpegname.mpg -nosound - vo dxr3
OK - it's shown in black and white, but I think it's a problem with the
tv, because some s/vcd are shown in black and white too if I use my
dvd-player.

So can anybody help me, how I now have to start vdr with dxr3 support.
-P dxr3 is clear - but where (and how) do I have to start the driver
em8300?

Is it possible for me with the hollywood+ and a siemens DVB-S rev. 1.3
(primyrydevice=2 in setuo.conf) to record a channel and watch another
channel on any transponder?
THX
Sven