[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.23

Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:

> Hi Klaus,
>
> > BTW: Has the firmware changed or did you just modify VDR
> > code?
> >The changes were all in VDR and the driver.
>
> I'm just doing a bit compare of the two driver versions and
> several files have been changed:
>
> dmxdev.c (nothing really dramatic)
>
> av7110.c
> quite a bit, some relating to the saa7146 AND
>
>   case CA_GET_SLOT_INFO:
>         {
>                 ca_slot_info_t *info=(ca_slot_info_t *)parg;
>
>                 if (info->num>1)
>                         return -EINVAL;
> XXX-->                av7110->ci_slot[info->num].num = info->num; //XXX num

This is the only change _I_ made to any of the driver files, and it allows
using slot 1. Everything else (except for the FW) is just today's CVS.

> demux usage has been changed a bit, too
>
> Dpram & Root:
> Sorry can't tell you much here ;o)) My assy knowlegde is
> next to zilch ;o))
>
> saa7146_core.c (added more TT compatible cards)
>
> which are, of course all used by VDR ;o)) So I will play around
> with firmwares again ;o)) I hope my PCMCIA connectors don't
> wear out until we get the CAM story running ;o)) Reception on
> my 9902 is getting bad too now, so I may have to wait until
> tommorrow.

Please try VDR 1.1.22 with the driver suggested then, and work your way
towards the current driver and VDR 1.1.23. One major point you may want to
look at are the changes in dvbdevice.c. I made these because the old version
worked with my Irdeto AllCAM 4.7, but didn't work with a different CAM.
The new version works with both CAMs here, so I thought that this would be
the way to go...

Klaus