[vdr] Re: High CPU usage of vdr-1.1.22

Am Mon, 2003-02-03 um 12.09 schrieb Emil Naepflein:

> AFAIK, the DO_MULTIPLE_RECORDINGS is used to do multiple recordings from
> the same transponder on one card. I thought this feature never was
> available with 1.0.4.

Ah, I see. I thought DO_MULTIPLE_RECORDINGS means that VDR will activate
more than one timer at a time ...

> After disabling both defines I now get about 1100 interrupts per
> recording on a secondary card.

I get between 800 and 1000 interrupts per second now after disabling
DO_MULTIPLE_RECORDINGS, too. I won't be able to check the resulting
recordings and the playback problems until I'm back home tonight,
though.

hh