[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.23 Viaccess old

Hi Antii,

> Excellent! This seems to be a breaktrough at some level.
> I got my system decrypting:
>
> DVB-C v2.1
> PCI CI
> Conax CAM v3.03

Great!

> Channel changing on encrypted channels is now much faster.
> CAM menu also works, but only once.

Please see below

> Also Reset CAM does not work.

As Klaus pointed out to me, this isn't implemented yet,
so it's normal. It may well be (I remember reading this
somewhere, but I don't have the text handy) that your
CAM needs a reset before being able to reenter the
menu.

@all with CI revs >1.4 (i.e. 3.5" bay version), please also
try the new stuff. Maybe your problems are also gone.

- Klaus changed quite a bit in the way ci is handled
- FW has changed

Greetz,
Reinhard

---