[vdr] Re: RTL again?! (was: Re: Re: High CPU usage of vdr-1.1.22)

Sascha Volkenandt wrote:

> On Montag, 3. Februar 2003 11:16 Rene Bartsch wrote:
> > I also have that problems with recordings - especially on RTL, but I
> > have some 1.1.x installed on my parents box.
> >
> > It works fine while playing back, but stucks when using FFWD/REW, or
> > jumping by green/yellow.
>
> Same here, experienced with RTL recordings ONLY.

There seem to be still some problems left in the driver/firmware.
Yesterday i recorded something from RTL in order to watch it later on my
win box with the elecard decoder.
BUT it didn't play! It showed the first frame and that was it. I *could*
seek the recording but it always just displayed the actual frame.
Then i switched back to 1.0.4 and that recording was viewable without
problems.
Unfortunately the "defect" recording got somehow mixed up with another
one and was unintentionally deleted...
I'll try if i can record another piece of it. If so i will set up a d/l
for both of them.

Cu Ulrich