[vdr] Re: Is this DVB-C card compatibel with VDR?

Yes it works with VDR.
I can confirm this, as I have been using two of these cards with vdr-1.0.4 and the 0.9.4 DVB driver.

Be aware that the volume control is not supported. Even worse you have to comment out one line of code in vdr regarding volume control in order to not disable the SCART-output while vdr starts up.

CU,
Christian.