[vdr] Re: Is this DVB-C card compatibel with VDR?

Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M wrote:

Yes it works with VDR.
I can confirm this, as I have been using two of these cards with vdr-1.0.4 and the 0.9.4 DVB driver.

Be aware that the volume control is not supported. Even worse you have to comment out one line of code in vdr regarding volume control in order to not disable the SCART-output while vdr starts up.

Don't suppose you could say which line has to go ?

I'm about to install this using a home made SCART cable and if it gets disabled before I even get a chance to see a picture I won't know where to start...