Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Re: Language not visible
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [vdr] Re: Language not visible
- From: Lauri Tischler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 21:24:07 +0200
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
- In-reply-to: <3E343F2E.829A19A0@cadsoft.de>
- References: <3E343DED.email@example.com> <3E343F2E.829A19A0@cadsoft.de>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20021130
Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
Lauri Tischler wrote:
I have two fullfunction boards, DVB-T and DVB-S
the green 'Language' box is visible only on the primary DVB.
Is this correct or is something missing.
That box is visible on channels that have two APIDs, or when replaying
a recording that contains two audio tracks. It should be independent of
DVB-T or DVB-S. Maybe your channel definitions don't contain two APIDs on both?
Done some testing, here is the channels.conf
: Terrestial Channel
: Satellite Channel
The Language box is still visible only on the current primary DVB.
If the primary is DVB-T, channel 1 will show green box but not ch 2
If the primary is DVB-S, channel 2 will show green box but not ch 1
To unsubscribe send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |